[Lab] ideas for old rear projection tv

mike sorensen mikeysorensen at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 23:49:29 EDT 2011

i am still storing my crt computer monitor on the hopes that one day i
will have a big enough house or office that desk space won't be an
issue. I would use it for photoshop stuff since the color is better. As far as the projection tv, i saw a rear projection multitouch hack on google. I thought i could do something like that if i got it working.