[Lab] [ORE_bits] Nema 17 controller wiring diagrams

mike sorensen mikeysorensen at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 23:09:18 EDT 2011

Thanks guys. I am subscribed to artengine list. The Ottawa robotics list sounds interesting. I will check it out when i get more time.
From: darcy at siteware.com
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 23:01:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [Lab] [ORE_bits] Nema 17 controller wiring diagrams
To: mikeysorensen at hotmail.com
CC: themumbys at gmail.com; ore_bits at yahoogroups.com; lab at artengine.ca

For the Artengine list post to lab at artengine.ca
In both cases you need to be subscribed.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM, mike sorensen <mikeysorensen at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, can someone tell me how to post a new msg/topic to the mailing list. I attended a 1 or 2 meetings along time ago when things were first getting rolling. Since then, I haven't been able to make it out cause of work. I still follow the mailing list sometimes but never really posted anything. What's the proper procedure and to reply to a msg, do i just hit reply all.

Thanks

- Mike