[Lab] Donated RFID Readers

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:16:31 EDT 2011

There is encryption and there is also a hand shake that is done.  Its
more like a wireless smart card rather than RFID.  Its bi directional
communication.  Typically, it will send a number, then the credit card
company will send you a different number based on that number and you
will send it a different number based on that number.  These will use
a secrete number on your card that you can't really access. at least
not easily.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds