[Lab] cnc workshop for tomorrow night?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed May 11 12:49:28 EDT 2011

I wonder if we can rescue that workshop?

Perhaps Guy/Micheal/myself or some combination thereof could cook something
up?

I could easily do a presentation on how I'm using Sketchup to make things
with CNC. Actually Benoit gave me the initial primer to get me started with
Sketchup. I'm using the free Phlatboyz plugin and also MeshCAM to turn
design into CNC actions. In fact, I have an arrangement with MeshCAM that
when I do a presentation, I can give out free licences to participants (up
to 10 I think).

If it's too late to do it tomorrow night, we could just find another
timeslot.

Perhaps we could put off my Social Network Theory session and do CNC in
place?