[Lab] next meetup

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 01:47:15 EDT 2011

   - I quite enjoyed the 3d printing demo that was put on recently.  I'm
   looking forward to the next official meet up.

I've a extra msp430 jtag programmer (
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/MSP-FET430UIF) I am willing to
donate to the group if anyone thinks it would be of interest.

I came across the programmer while doing some spring cleaning.  At the same
time I found other interesting things that I'd like to share/trade for
example I've have a few

   - a few small office grade white boards (pics/measurements on request)
   - a computer running WinNT with a small office PBX that has a 48V supply
   used to power a local phone network.  Notably it emulates caller id over the
   pbx to notify local extensions of waiting voicemail
   - A first gen xbox
   - ... other things...

Is there any interest in any of the above let me know and I'll bring them
along to the next meeting.  First come first served, unless someone has a
_really_ cool usage.

Cheers