[Lab] Touch sensitive/reactive windows

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:35:15 EDT 2011

I think the transducers might be the cheapest way to go.  you could
mount one on each corner and should me able to pick up window press.
You can get a huge stack for only a few dollars.  Its just ceramic.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds