[Lab] Touch sensitive/reactive windows

Mike Baker mbaker3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:02:45 EDT 2011

If you're looking at an IR based solution I've been working on a touch table
using IR lasers. They have the advantage of still working quite well in
sunlight rooms.

Here are the lasers I use and am quite happy with so far:
http://aixiz.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=44_27&products_id=67&osCsid=d5b9a3ff99350c797248ca117ed67cfb

The challenge with your idea would be somehow using a camera to capture the
reflected IR in that small box. I can't think of a solution immediately but
I'll keep on it. Maybe the use of a chrome ball or extreme fish eye lens on
the camera to try and capture all sides of the installation at once.
--
Mike Baker