[Lab] connectors

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Mar 9 07:23:25 EST 2011

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 01:10:07AM -0500, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> What are good connectors for Nema 23 stepper motors?
>
> My X-Axis is still acting funny (I don't mean humorous), despite fixing the
> bad connection I discovered.
>
> So I bought some more drag chains and some 4 connector wire so I can make up
> more wire harnesses as needed.
>
> What connectors would be good for the controller side? What about the motor
> side? Where to get them?

Most of mine have 100 thou headers and connectors.  They seem to be
reliable.  If you want something really beefy and customizable, try
Anderson connectors.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!