[Lab] paper planes on the weekend

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Mar 7 13:52:53 EST 2011

As Aaron mentioned in ORE, there was a paper plane festival/competition on
the weekend.

http://mambohead.com/2011/03/paper-planes-ottawa/

<http://mambohead.com/2011/03/paper-planes-ottawa/>I am making two
video collages. One will be uploaded shortly.

I will finish the other when I'm done my volunteer work tonight.

By the way, I have a gym booked for my volunteering tonight. If anybody
wants to come and wip some paper planes around the gym (or fly some Squirrel
planes) let me know.

--
Darcy Whyte
*Darcy at Siteware.com*