[Lab] Fwd: wireless Ethernet

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:02:55 EST 2011

WRT54G is also fairly easy to find second hand for cheap, they are extremely
common. Other than that, a bridge is likely the best way to go to easily
transform a wired ethernet into a wireless connection.

Another option would be to replace the wired interface with something
wireless capable. There are wifi capable shields/boards for most hobby
micros out there. Or if Wifi isn't a real requirement, you could look at
something cheap and lightweight like a zigbee or something.

- Paul