[Lab] wireless Ethernet

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:46:30 EST 2011

Hi,
I Have a robot that connect to the network with Ethernet.  The problem
is that Ethernet requires a wire.  Does any one have any ideas how I
can make it wireless?  I thought of mounting a router on top but i
need 12V at 500mA.  I tired using 8 AA batteries but that is not
working.  Some people suggested a wifi usb key but that would require
open source drivers and allot of porting.  any thoughts?

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds