[Lab] Need help Identifying a part

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:03:21 EDT 2011

That is exacly what I am trying to get.  The chip fired and all I can
make out on it is the first letter being A the rest is all smuged when
the chip fried.  I am hopping some one my have a wrt 54G router opened
and might be able to take a look

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds