[Lab] Introducing TugBits.com - a marketplace for makers.

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:02:54 EDT 2011

Hi Alexandre,

In a future version of the website, item sellers will be able to select the
license for their work from a dropdown list of common choices while
uploading their item.

For now we'd suggest they explicitly enter it in their product description
and include it in their release file.

We are not going to enforce license choices aside from suggesting sellers
adopt the most liberal policy they are comfortable with choosing.

Cheers,
Tom