[Lab] Introducing TugBits.com - a marketplace for makers.

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed Jun 8 19:23:02 EDT 2011

I know I'm being pretty hard on you guys as a devils advocate but trust me
that there is only good will here.

Buried in all this discussion is one important statement that you actually
said right at the beginning:

"Our dream goal is to help people quit their desk jobs and pay their bills
doing what they love, making things".

If you ping me privately by email, I can arrange a meeting with a couple of
my business friends to see what cooks up.