[Lab] Introducing TugBits.com - a marketplace for makers.

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:44:56 EDT 2011

Tom, Darcy,

Interesting convo  . . .  From a seller point of view, I prefer to
have my stuff listed on various sites, as they can all attract their
own traffic.  As for Etsy etc. vs. Paypal buttons on my own site, I
only did a bit of digging w/ Paypal, but one thing that seemed to be
missing (that Etsy offers) is the ability to automatically charge
shipping based on the buyers location -- is there a simple way to do
this via Paypal directly?

ao.