[Lab] Introducing TugBits.com - a marketplace for makers.

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:29:30 EDT 2011

Hi Jean-Marc,

Yes.  A seller can update their sale file for an item and a buyer can
re-download the item.  This works today.

In the future, we will add notification services so that if you buy an item
and it is updated, you will get an email or note next time you log onto the
website.  We also plan on adding traditional social networking features like
"following" a seller to see when they list new items as well as "groups" so
people can find hackerspaces near them and what other locals are up to.

Cheers,
Tom