[Lab] Marauder project (around 400 bucks and counting)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Tue Jun 7 09:22:27 EDT 2011

My Web projects aren't ready for anything but I published anyway. Still see
benefit. This is a common mistake (I believe) to think we need to perfect
things. If you want any help getting that to the next level, I've been
fiddling with Wordpress lately and likely can get you over the next hurdles
pretty quickly.