[Lab] Surplus sheet brass for sale

Nick Edgar n.a.edgar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:39:25 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My dad runs a metal working machine shop and has some surplus thin sheet
brass in rolls for sale.
He is located near Lefaivre, Ontario (half way between Ottawa and Montreal),
but travels to Ottawa and Montreal regularly, so can deliver.

Here's the info:

Material is "1/2 hard" sheet brass. Not really soft but also not spring
hard.
A 50 foot roll, 6" wide by 0.010" thick. (15m x 150 mm x 0.25 mm)
Boxed in a cardboard carton 4" x 4" x 6.25".

Suitable for:
Decorative parts - metal flower petals, leaves,  etc.
Model making - parts for model boats, e.g., rudder plate, fittings.
Stencil making - multiple use stencils.
Other possible applications.

Current cost is 25$ per roll plus taxes and transport = ~ 30$.
We will sell full rolls at 15$, or cut lengths in small quantities 1$ per Sq
Ft,
minimum 15$ plus transport, HST may apply.

You can contact him directly: Bob Edgar, email: era2000 at hawk.igs.net

And, of course, if anyone needs some custom machining done, he does very
high quality work at reasonable prices.
I'm sure he'd be happy to give a quote to anyone on here with an interesting
project.

Nick