[Lab] Marauder project (around 400 bucks and counting)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Jun 6 22:57:30 EDT 2011

That machine looks nice (the picture came through).

I have a couple of larger ones 60x40cm and another one that's a bit bigger.

The Marauder project is to add portability and some capacity. It can make
small stuff. I guess it will be sort of fun to put it together too (as long
as it's kept simple. :))

No Web? It's really easy to set on up with Wordpress. You should give that a
whirl. It really pays to have a Web presence. And wordpress makes it so easy
instead of time consuming.