[Lab] Marauder project (around 400 bucks and counting)

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 18:31:08 EDT 2011

Hi Darcy

What advantages do you suggest the Marauder project will have compared to an
existing kit like http://www.mydiycnc.com/complete_kit ?

I was one of the original backers for this kickstarter project and while I
don't have my unit yet, it's apparently close to shipping.  I can't comment
on it's success until I have it built but it's definitely comparable to what
you're suggesting designing.

Cheers,
Tom