[Lab] aerial photography

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Jun 2 11:28:34 EDT 2011

Thanks for the note. I may have found it at
http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKBLIMPKIT but it
seems discontinued.

Interesting. I never thought of a blimp. It might not have as much load
carrying capacity but it might be something to keep my eye on as an idea to
solve this problem.