[Lab] New Lab Coordinator Position at Artengine!

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 8 10:22:11 EDT 2011

It is a fairly flexible position, but there will need to be a commitment to spending some office hours during the week with the Operations Manager (Moonsun). I wouldn't count out any student application as it could be a great fit for someone who can help us grow the capacity of the organization.

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
Artengine
2 Daly Ave.	       Ottawa, ON