[Lab] protein jar tumblers

mike Jans mjans at live.com
Sun Jul 3 17:18:50 EDT 2011

If you used a flat head screw and pre-drilled the hole, you should be able to have the screw flush with the outside of the jar. That'll of course only be an option if the jar is thick enough to have material removed without compromising its strength too much. The agitators would then also have to be bulky enough to accommodate screws. I can't tell how big this thing is from the photo, but thin fins and solvent will give you more room for rocks.