[Lab] Workshops!

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Jan 20 18:50:16 EST 2011

I think this workshop idea is pretty awesome.

I would be able to do workshops in:

WordPress setup and operation
How to set up your own Web server at home or otherwise.
Web design (HTML, PHP, MySQL and such).
Web related (SEO, Social Media, Social tools)

I'm a professional programmer so I can come up with something for
processing.org or arduino or both.

Sooner or later I'm going to be able to do something on CNC but I'm still up
to my eyeballs in figuring it out. I'm going to try and get an extruder on
order as soon as I'm sure about the one I want and the options for it. I
might learn a bit about that too.

One thing that would be cool is if there was a certification for using the
makerbot/cupcake/think-o-matic.

Message: 1