[Lab] photography: dSLR and SLR

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Jan 10 19:52:52 EST 2011

One of my project is to get a camera running the CHDK operating system.
http://mambohead.com/2010/12/time-lapse-photography-and-chdk/

As you can see by the project post, I have managed to get a Cannon A720 and
get it running. I've not shot any time lapse or motion control with it yet
but will soon!

But I just learned that you can get some open source software running on
their more elaborate dSLR cameras. That project is called Magic Lantern (as
you can see by the update at the bottom of the post.

Anybody have any experience with those cameras or the Magic Lantern project?