[Lab] Presentation Ideas for Squirrel for tomorrow

Mike Ayukawa mike.ayukawa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:13:56 EST 2011

Darcy,
No slides is a good approach.  BTW http://prezi.com/
Suggest you don't try to do too much for a 30 minute slot.
And simply tell a story ... people remember stories.  Make it personal.

Here is an interesting link for different styles of presentation used in
TED.
/Mike
http://www.presentationzen.com/presentationzen/2009/05/making-presentations-in-the-ted-style.html