[Lab] Please let's make this!!!

Ineffectual Intellect ineffectual.intellect at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 20:02:40 EST 2011

As this came in my inbox, this article popped into my news feed:

http://www.reghardware.com/2011/02/22/zoybar_3d_printing/

Now that, I want!! :P  When are we starting a band?

In other news, my schedule is changing up again next week... and I should
have either Wed or Thurs evenings free... so I will either get to start
meeting more of you at the biweekly meetings, or I can go to some of the
sessions Emily posted about today!

Cheers,
Cat