[Lab] Free Pro Membership to Instructables.com

John Warren john at thebestjohn.com
Mon Feb 21 15:29:44 EST 2011

I've already had a instructable featured under the username "Jorad" and
I'd absolutely love a free pro membership. I've been a member since
before the whole pro thing came up. I haven't attended modlab for a
month or so now due to financial troubles but I still follow the
newsletter closely.

On another note I intend on coming in shortly everyone. I plan on having
some neat stuff to bring your way! I've been thinking a lot about some
fun things involving ferofluids we could do that would possibly be tied
to the art side of artengine.

John Warren
John at thebestjohn.com