[Lab] Free Pro Membership to Instructables.com

Sam Roesch samroesch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:01:54 EST 2011

I'm interested, although I'm not in Ottawa. We do have the start of our own
hackerspace in Kingston though: http://hackingston.wordpress.com/

<http://hackingston.wordpress.com/>Geo-targeted ads would be pretty neat! We
could certainly promote instructables on our site in return.

I need to get our group working on a contest entry for that laser cutter!

Sam