[Lab] what are people using to make videos of their computer screen?

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Sat Feb 19 13:33:24 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 11:09:56AM -0500, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> I'm going to start doing this and wanted to see how people were doing it.
>
> http://mambohead.com/2011/02/making-a-video-of-your-computer-screen/

I don't do this type of work, but I did at one time (1994).  I seem to
recall it using Macromedia software (acquired by Adobe?) running on a
Mac.  I seem to recall it could just record one window, kind of like the
choices used in the GIMP for taking screen shots.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!