[Lab] Last call on the RepRap Prusa Mendel 3D Printer Parts

Paul (Maker Engineering) paul at makerengineering.com
Wed Feb 9 13:16:36 EST 2011

Nobody else has jumped on them yet.

I can do paypal. First I'll send you some pics of the parts though. (they
all turned out good but there is some post processing to be done still on
them, a few holes to drill out, and a bit of sanding/cleanup on one or two
parts)

I just want to be sure your satisfied with the quality before you send money
:)

And then yes I'll bring them to the next modlab for you.

Sound good?

Thanks!

- Paul