[Lab] Arduino suppliers [was: Re: Lab Digest, Vol 22, Issue 15]

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Dec 29 21:43:53 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 03:47:56PM -0500, Henri Kuschkowitz wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am in the market for some new Arduino components and boards. I would
> check out robotshop unless anyone knows of some better price or delivery
> times.

I was pretty happy with my last order from robotshop.ca .  Their email
support was quite good.

(As a courtesy, please change your subject line if you are replying to a
digest, as requested in the digest header.)

> Thanks guys,
> Henri

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!