[Lab] Arduino uno rev 3

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:47:56 EST 2011

sorry for the delayed response I hope its not too late but I would got
with the mega so when you get good you won't need to buy an other one.
 It seems to be quite the upgrade.  My friend highly recommends it

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds