[Lab] Tonight's Modlab at 7pm ...

Steve Burke steve.burke42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:05:40 EST 2011

Well, my son and I were in the area, but after over 20 minutes of trying to
find a parking spot we gave up and went home.

There were about a dozen empty parking spaces at the east side of the
building, but I understand we are not allowed to park there.  There also
appeared to be a few empty spots to the south of the building.  Shame that
such close parking should not be available to people using the facilities.

Parking along Nicholas was totally filled from Daly to well past the
bridge.  The only other parking was of either the high priced,
long distance or unsafe variety.

Is there a free parking area close to the building that is typically
available on Wednesday evenings?  If so, please let me know.

Thanks

Stephen and Joseph Burke