[Lab] cheapest way to make these?

Michael krazatchu at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:13:33 EDT 2011

Do you want to integrate the Arduino within it, with our without USB? Or
build it as a mini/nano/full-size shield?
How about making an 8 LED unit that allows for additional units to be
plugged in/daisy chained...
You might consider a shift register like the HEF4094 running off SPI to
extend your i/o and chain units....

PCBs from iTead or Seeed run about a dollar something a board...
The shield option is the cheapest in terms of parts...
Let me know if you want some help with the hardware, it looks like a fun
project....

Michael
http://NoMiDesign.net/
http://krazatchu.ca/