[Lab] launchpad

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:14:09 EDT 2011

Thanks for the heads up on the watch I just put in a order for two.  There
is a lot of fun to be had in one package.

As for the launchpad / msp430 overview I'm free to work on it after this
week.  If anyone is interested or has demos they'd like to show let me know
and I'm sure we can put together a great quick tutorial.

Tim