[Lab] launchpad

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:14:02 EDT 2011

This is all you need to get the launchpad up and running:

http://dl-www.ti.com/lit/sw/slac050/slac050.zip

via (
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/IAR_Embedded_Workbench_for_TI_MSP430
)
and (
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/MSP430_LaunchPad_%28MSP-EXP430G2%29)

I'm a huge fan of the msp430 family of devices.  Feel free to send any
questions my way.  I've a bunch of launchpads kicking around if anyone wants
to play with some at the lab some night.