[Lab] [ORE_bits] how much is a arduino

Marinus Swanepoel marinus at noweverywhere.ca
Fri Aug 5 11:25:04 EDT 2011

I ordered mine from Robotshop.ca for about $30. They have a facility in
Montreal so the shipping only took two days.
On 2011 8 5 10:31, "Paul & Andrea Mumby" <themumbys at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the lower cost ones (uno and clones) are around $30 - $40
>
> Active here in ottawa stocks an Uno clone that works just fine.
(Freeduino).

jim.kiskis at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20how%20much%20is%20a%20arduino>| Reply
ORE_bits at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20how%20much%20is%20a%20arduino>|
>> via web post<
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ORE_bits/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxZ3UxbnFkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MjI3MTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BG1zZ0lkAzExNTc5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMxMjU1Mzc0OQ--?act=reply&messageNum=11579>|
Start
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ORE_bits/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlM29xcTdpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MjI3MTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMxMjU1Mzc0OQ--

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ORE_bits/message/11579;_ylc=X3oDMTM2bDJrOGQ4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MjI3MTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BG1zZ0lkAzExNTc5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMxMjU1Mzc0OQR0cGNJZAMxMTU3OQ--

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ORE_bits;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZjRoN2NtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MjI3MTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTMxMjU1Mzc0OQ--

http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMGZ1czlnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5MjI3MTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzEyNTUzNzQ5

ORE_bits-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional
>,