[Lab] SoonCon 2011 Call for Proposals is open!

Alex Leitch alex.leitch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:25:32 EDT 2011

Hi there, hackerspace friends!

SoonCon 2011 is not that far away, and it is being hosted right here in
Toronto at the TIFF Bell Lightbox on October 1st. We've got some nice things
lined up  - a chiptunes orchestra c/o our hosts in the evening comes to
mind. The CFP is freshly open and available here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDV0SXp4aUx0V1JvNTV0VUotNk1LY3c6MQ

Here is some more information on SoonCon. It is a one-day event, with
between seven and fourteen slots for talks, and an equivalent number for
show and tell. We're interested in what you make!
The conference will be between $25 and $30 to enter, depending on our costs
per badge (we like making them hackable).

Website:
http://sooncon.ca/wiki/Main_Page

Anyway! Sign up, you know you want to - any questions, please send them on
to me. It would be great to hear from you. Better yet, forward this to your
discuss lists!

Best,
Alex

--