[Lab] don't forget, if you want a Web site to show your projects

Sam Roesch samroesch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:06:03 EDT 2011

Unfortunately I can't make the meetups physically, as I'm in Kingston,
although I'm interested in making a wordpress site. I've started looking at
some templates with a corporate/business theme:

Top Picks:

http://deep.dijitals.com/
http://www.curtziegler.com/sitedemo/luxury/wordpress/
http://labs.saurabh-sharma.com/themes/cruz/wp/

Some Others:

http://rttheme6.templatemints.com/
http://jamigibbs.com/preview/bowtie/nivo-slider/
http://saintdo.me/themes/granda/
Do you have any suggestions regarding which template I go with in terms of
features or Search Engine Optimization? I don't want to pick one and work on
it, only to find it limiting because it doesn't have XYZ core feature.

Is SEO still all about keywords, alt-text etc?

-Sam