[Lab] arduino

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Aug 1 09:38:46 EDT 2011

I'm getting into arduino so I can be versed enough to easily add it to any
project.

I'd like to start an interest group to meet up at the regular ModLab
sessions. There is enough workspace and tools for this sort of hacking.

ArtEngine already has a couple of arduinos in their lab so it may be a great
way for those considering Arduino to get started or assess the platform.

I also have a few sensors we can share to help learn it.

Perhaps we can also meet in the off weeks (when there's no ModLab). Let me
know if you're ready to "get busy" with arduino.

--
Darcy Whyte
*Darcy at Siteware.com*

Inspirational Flying Machines: