[Lab] Ponoko

Nigel Vezeau nigel_vezeau at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 12:13:50 EDT 2011

I have - it's a clean, well run shop.  They're big into lean six sigma, so things are very well organized and work moves through the shop very efficiently.  The only trouble I've had was with the initial order placement - they took a while to get back to me with pricing and lead times.

Cheers,

Nigel