[Lab] sketchupsperts?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sat Apr 16 11:51:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm making a game using Sketchup and I'm having a problem making little
indents so marbles can sit in them (like a chinese checkers game).

Anybody have any better ideas than the method I'm using? Or can you tell me
why my method isn't working?

Thanks,

Darcy

Sketchup Follow-me tool acting
funny<http://mambohead.com/2011/04/sketchup-follow-me-tool-acting-funny/>
BY DARCY WHYTE, ON APRIL 16TH, 2011

I’m making a marble tic-tac-toe game to practice Sketchup and cutting with
my CNC mill.

I’m having an interesting problem. I’m trying to make little cups for the
marbles to sit in. I make a circle on the surface, then a circle into the
material. I then make the perpendicular circle into a fragment and rotate it
around using the Follow-me tool.

For some reason it only gives some of the cup shape. I’m missing the lower
portion and some other fragments. Any ideas?

Source: xo5 <http://mambohead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/xo51.zip>