[Lab] rework station - no reviews

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:45:26 EDT 2011

What are you planning on doing with the rework station?  They go hot enough
to do lead-free solder so you could repair consumer electronics - a lot of
them have problems due to improper wave soldering where the BGA heats up and
then creates a gap.  The most famous example of this is red ring of death
xbox 360s where the GPU would overheat itself, create a gap, and then not
work.