[Lab] M70 or SAW for Wed. Apr. 20th ModLab?

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Wed Apr 13 17:25:17 EDT 2011

I spoke to the curator and organizer of the Jeff Morton show, and they would like us to be down at SAW Video if possible. That way Jeff can keep working into the evening.

What we thought would be interesting for both the Mod Lab and Jeff is a preview tour of the work he is doing, so we can check out his installing his projects. I'm sure he will want to hear about the work of folks at the Mod Lab as well.

This is the link to the show as part of Prairie Scene:

http://www.prairiescene.ca/en/events/event.asp?eID=544

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director
Artengine