[Lab] how to change endmills and not loose Z zero?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed Apr 13 16:02:15 EDT 2011

if I estimate zero when I start a job (as I have been)....

then when I want to change endmills, raise the z axis and put the block
underneath. Make sure it touches the block. Then change the endmills making
sure it is touching the block.

Don't have to measure or calculate anything. Just make sure it's at the same
level as the block