[Lab] Arduino CapSense library + Shiftbrites + interference

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:55:28 EDT 2011

On this topic (I build synthesizers and for some reason keep using plastic
cases so the it is relevant to my interests)

Usually when wrapping something in tinfoil the next step is to attach the
tinfoil directly to ground.  I'd be interested if you find a noticeable
difference with the tinfoil attached to ground compared to tinfoil not
attached to ground.

Cheers,
Tom