[Lab] Is M70 Lab available for tonight's ModLab gathering?

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:53:44 EDT 2011

I'm a little worried about potentially damaging Jason's equipment- the
kinect against the storage closet and the microphones in the middle of the
room are especially vulnerable. I'm sure everyone would be careful but we
don't know who or how many people will show up tonight. Also the wifi is on
the fritz and wasn't working at all when I was in the room on Sunday.

Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org