[Lab] Who has bought the kit for the Arduino/Processing course...

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:26:13 EDT 2010

Hi Darcy,
I was looking into processing and found that the command
frameRate(int) will refresh you screen x time per seconds
http://processing.org/reference/frameRate_.html

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds