[Lab] Who has bought the kit for the Arduino/Processing course...

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Tue Sep 21 13:16:24 EDT 2010

I already had an arduino, breadboard and some LEDs. I didn't bother with the
potentiometers, I was just going to use a bunch of fixed resistors to get
different values.

When are the video recordings available?

Does anybody want to meet outside of course time to hack around with
Arduinos (and perhaps Processing)? I will be game next week and forward.